Effective rehab programmes combine a diverse range of evidence-based treatment methods to address the root causes of addiction. Oasis Bradford offers comprehensive rehab programmes incorporating various addiction counselling modalities. Our holistic approach integrates mind-body therapies alongside traditional individual and group therapies, providing a well-rounded treatment that nurtures your entire being and fosters lasting transformation. Although the rehab journey may present challenges, it opens the door to a fulfilling life of sobriety, free from the grips of drug or alcohol abuse.
What addiction treatment therapies can be found at Oasis Bradford?
People respond to therapy differently, which is why, at Oasis Bradford, we have a comprehensive rehab programme incorporating varying therapies throughout treatment, giving everyone the best opportunity to find the best approach for overcoming their addiction and beginning a substance-free life.
Examples of the therapies used with rehab treatment at Oasis Bradford include:
With the guidance of a trained therapist, you can explore your emotions through non-verbal communication and creative expression.
This evidence-based talk therapy can provide you with the skills to identify, manage and avoid triggers while improving your overall mental well-being.
DBT can help you adapt positively to your thoughts and addictive behaviour patterns while promoting self-understanding and acceptance. Click the button to learn more.
Group therapy sessions are a great way to foster interpersonal skills that can help you maintain important relationships throughout the recovery process. Click the button below to learn more.
Auricular acupuncture targets specific points in the ear to restore bodily functions impacted by substance abuse.
One-on-one therapy provides a safe and private space to address sensitive issues surrounding your addiction with care and compassion. If you would like to learn more, click below.
Through trauma therapy, you can heal from past experiences and address the root causes of addiction.
Holistic therapy considers your person as a whole entity, addressing both addiction and your mental, physical, and spiritual well-being.
Yoga is an effective way to foster mind-body connection, promoting self-awareness and enhancing your overall well-being.
This therapy approach lets you focus on the present moment and teaches healthy ways to cope with your addiction.
Psychodynamic therapy addresses suppressed emotions, thoughts, or memories contributing to difficult emotions or problematic behaviours such as substance abuse.
Humanistic therapy helps you uncover your full potential as a human being instead of just focusing on your addiction. Click the button to learn more.
By bypassing your conscious thoughts, music helps you connect with the underlying feelings and emotions regarding your addiction, allowing for a deeper level of self-expression and healing.
Meditation therapy effectively manages stress and anxiety, often leading to harmful habits such as drug or alcohol abuse. If you would like to learn more about meditation therapy, click on the button below.
Family support programme
Family support programmes can assist in educating loved ones on how to be supportive during this difficult time while also allowing them to heal from any damage caused by addiction.
Food and nutrition
We also offer comprehensive and focused drug detox for a variety of substances, including stimulants, opioids, and prescription drugs. If you would like to learn more, click the button below.
How do rehab programmes work?
Rehab programmes are structured treatment plans that help individuals overcome addiction and recover. While specific programme details may vary, here is a general overview of how rehab programmes typically work at Oasis Bradford:
- Assessment and intake: The first step in a rehab programme is an initial assessment to evaluate the individual’s needs and determine the most appropriate course of treatment. This may involve physical and mental health evaluations, substance abuse history, and personal circumstances.
- Detoxification: For individuals with substance dependencies, the detox phase aims to safely manage withdrawal symptoms as the body eliminates the harmful substances. Medical supervision and support may be provided to ensure the process is as comfortable and safe as possible.
- Therapy and counselling: Oasis Bradford offers various forms of therapy and counselling to address the underlying causes of addiction and promote recovery.
- Education and skill-building: We aim to provide individuals with information about addiction, relapse prevention, and healthier coping mechanisms. Skills learnt throughout rehab treatments enable individuals to develop life skills, improve communication, and enhance problem-solving abilities, all contributing to long-term recovery.
- Holistic approaches: We incorporate many holistic approaches throughout treatment, aiming to address physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of recovery.
- Aftercare: We emphasise the importance of aftercare to support individuals as they transition back to their daily lives. This can include online group therapy and membership in our alumni network, providing expert support and fostering a supportive community.
It’s important to acknowledge that varying factors can influence the course of an individual’s rehab programme. The duration of the rehab plan, the severity of their addiction, and the type of substance involved are all important considerations. These factors can impact the efficacy of the rehab programme and the timeline for recovery.
Getting started on your recovery journey
If you or someone close to you is facing addiction to alcohol or drugs and needs more information about our rehab programmes, our admissions team is here to help you with empathy and understanding. We understand how difficult it can be to take the first step towards sobriety and healing, but we are here to guide and support you every step of the way. Don’t hesitate to contact us today to start your journey towards recovery.